JOIN AAUW ASHLAND
WHO WE ARE
AAUW is a nationwide network of more than 170,000 members and supporters, 1,000 branches, and 800 college and university partners. It is the nation’s leading voice in advancing gender equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, and research. The Ashland Branch is a community of like-minded people who work to influence public policy, improve educational opportunities, award scholarships to students at Southern Oregon University and Rogue Community College, and offer lifelong learning opportunities.
Membership is open to any person who holds an associate degree (or equivalent), a bachelor’s degree or higher, and is committed to the mission of AAUW. We seek a diverse membership. There shall be no barriers to full membership on the basis of gender, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
- Branch Membership annual dues are $110 ($59 to AAUW National, $16 to AAUW Oregon, and $35 to the Ashland Branch). $104 of your dues are tax deductible; the remaining $6 is allocated to national public policy advocacy.
- Undergraduate students enrolled in a two or four year educational institution that is a member partner with AAUW may become a student affiliate member at no cost through the e-student affiliation program.
TO JOIN OR RENEW
- Click on the applicable link below
- Complete the form online, including the Interest Survey
- Please note the new option to pay through your bank’s bill pay
- Print out the completed form*
- Mail the completed form with your check (if sending a check) to: AAUW Ashland, 2305 Ashland Street, Suite C, #406, Ashland OR 97520
If you need Adobe Reader, please download here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
*There may be issues completing the fillable forms on mobile devices such as smart phones or tables. If you are unable to use the fillable feature, please print out the blank form and complete it by hand. Thanks for your patience as we improve our technology!
For membership information contact the Membership Chair, Catherine Lutes.