JOIN AAUW ASHLAND
For membership information contact the Membership Chair, Susan Hollandsworth
WHO WE ARE
AAUW is a nationwide network of more than 170,000 members and supporters, 1,000 branches, and 800 college and university partners. It is the nation’s leading voice in advancing gender equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, and research. The Ashland Branch is a community of like-minded people who work to influence public policy, improve educational opportunities, award scholarships to students at Southern Oregon University and Rogue Community College, and offer lifelong learning opportunities.
Membership is open to any person who holds an associate degree (or equivalent), a bachelor’s degree or higher, and is committed to the mission of AAUW. We seek a diverse membership. There shall be no barriers to full membership on the basis of gender, race, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
- Branch Membership annual dues are $110 ($59 to AAUW National, $16 to AAUW Oregon, and $35 to the Ashland Branch). $104 of your dues are tax deductible; the remaining $6 is allocated to national public policy advocacy.
- Undergraduate students enrolled in a two or four year educational institution that is a member partner with AAUW may become a student affiliate member at no cost through the e-student affiliation program.
TO JOIN OR RENEW
- Click on the applicable link below
- Complete the form online* OR print the form and complete. Be sure to fill in the Interest Survey and print out the forms
- Pay by check OR through your bank’s bill pay (new option)
- Mail the completed form with your payment to: AAUW Ashland, 2305 Ashland Street, Suite C, #406, Ashland OR 97520
*NOTE: You may be able to use the new fillable feature OR print out the blank form and complete by hand. Thanks for your patience as we improve our technology! Works best with Adobe Acrobat Reader, download at your app store for mobile devices or at : https://get.adobe.com/reader/